Foster Care Lifebook
Return to Lifebook Products
"My Foster Care Journey": A fill-in-the-blank lifebook
Written by an adult adoptee/social worker of 28 years/adoptive parent.
They're Affordable, Kid-Friendly, and Easy to Complete
You know the importance of creating foster care lifebooks. You understand how life changing their affects can be for a foster child. But you're also conscious of how busy your schedule is, and rightfully so. That's why "My Foster Care Journey" lifebooks were created with both the foster child and you in mind.
This 27-page, spiral-bound book has a professionally printed, full-color cover along with animated interior pages that hold the foster child's interest.
It allows you to work quickly through the lifebook in order to provide vital information of the child's foster care experience regardless of the ultimate permanent goal.
Affordable and easy to use, these lifebooks are the perfect tool for foster care agencies, adoption agencies, CASA volunteers, and state agencies.
Foster kids love the "My Foster Care Journey" lifebook because it:
- Helps answer their inner questions.
- Captures basic information that often gets lost.
- Lets the child be the star!
- Involves the foster child as much as the adult.
- Is appropriate for ages 1-8.
Social workers, foster parents, and therapists love the "My Foster Care Journey" lifebook because it:
- Is the only lifebook designed to apply to a variety of foster care goals: adoption, guardianship, kinship, or return home
- Normalizes some of the situations commonly found in foster care ( ie multiple moves)
- Involves no scrapbooking.
- Can be completed by foster care workers, therapists, or foster parents.
- Allows pages that are non-applicable to your foster child to be easily and cleanly removed.
- Was created by a former foster child-turned-foster care worker with over 28 years of experience
Bulk orders welcome! Click here to learn more.