"Lifebooks: Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child"
It's never been easier.
The process you'll go through when making your child's lifebook can be so gratifying. No, it won't always be easy, but in the end I've never heard parents say they were anything but overjoyed at the results. Plus, with Lifebooks: Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child, you’ll find specific answers to most of the questions you have, including:
- What's the difference between a memory book, an adoption lifebook and a scrapbook?
- How do I get started with the lifebook?
- What should be included in my child's adoption story?
- What if I have "secret" or painful information I don't want to share but know I should?
- Is there a way to create an adoption lifebook even if I feel I just can't do it myself?
With all the examples, resources and guidance you'll get in this book, you'll quickly become inspired to create this treasure for your child. You'll get excited about helping your child fully understand his/her heritage so they can grow into happy, healthy, successful adults.
That's what made Izzy and Lisa so eager. Read their stories at right.
All it takes is a little guidance to put your child's adoption story into words and create something that is amazingly personal and valuable. And that's just what this adoption lifebook guide is all about. It opens the door for you so you can open the door to your child's future.